Business & Commercial Law
The business and commercial law attorneys at Connolly, Tacon & Meserve assist clients in addressing legal issues arising from the operation of a business enterprise.
We provide general business advice, assist in structuring and implementing major transactions, draft contracts to address specific needs, and work with clients to resolve business and ownership disputes.
We also work closely with other attorneys in our firm, particularly in real estate and estate planning, to devise cross-disciplinary solutions to the complex problems and opportunities facing our business clients.
Areas of Emphasis
· Business formation and choice of entity
· Buying, selling and consolidating businesses
· Drafting of contracts
· Business dispute resolution, including litigation
· Electronic Commerce
· Commercial transactions and UCC
· Estate Planning for the family-owned business